Storms may be spectacular but they can also be quite devastating. South East Queensland and Brisbane are no strangers to storms and although we enjoy most of the year storm free, it’s important to be prepared for storm season. It’s the main season for property damage and it’s also important to keep your family and pets safe!
At North Brisbane Trees, we take safety seriously. We offer emergency storm damage service as fallen trees are usually a common occurrence after a storm.
We also have 5 handy tips to make sure you’re storm ready this storm season:
- Clean your gutters and make sure your roof is clear of debris and isn’t leaking.
- Trim and prune tree branches that may be close to or touching your roof or windows.
- Safely secure and stow away any loose items around your home such as bicycles, barbeque stands, outdoor furniture and even kids playsets.
- Park your vehicles in a garage or if not possible, find a place to park them so they’re not at risk of any damage.
- Ensure your storm emergency kit is replenished and easily accessible.
Give us a call on 07 3289 3610 and we’ll come round to get the job done right.